Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Edible snowmen...

Playgroup was at my house today and the boys had a BLAST making edible snowmen. I highly recommend doing it with your kids...they'll love it!

We used a little oreo cookie on top of a big oreo cookie for hat. Marshmallow for the top third of the snowman, little powdered donut for the middle and big powdered donut for the bottom. Chocolate chips for eyes and buttons. Pretzels for arms and Dots candy for gloves. Licoriche for the scarf (but you could also use fruit by the foot.)

The snowman quickly melted into the boys mouths!
I'm a little behind on some posts so scroll down after this one to see two other new posts I put up today...hopefully it won't be blog post overload!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this idea, i just may have to use it if i have time before coming to utah next week.

Helen said...

I think it's cute. Maybe I could get my Mom to let me do it some time.
IT LOOKS FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-LIESEL

Linda said...

Very cute! and yummy--

Freddy and Mandy said...

So creative! I love it!

Kaitlyn said...

That is sooo cute! I wish I could eat one!