Saturday, October 30, 2010

pArTy!!

so on Tuesday...my friend Jen says, "you wanna have a Halloween party this weekend?"...and so it happened...the very last minute Halloween party hosted by the Fairbanks and the Wests. It was great...I didn't have to clean my house...just come up with games. Jen did an awesome job with the invitations and table spread!

The hosts with the most!
Love the dry ice effect in the punch...there were actually black spiders swimming around in the green jello liquid! Great job Jen!

FeAr FaCtOr
RoUnD 1: used q-tips from cleaning out my kids ears...Each team had to have one member eat 3 q-tip tips (top and bottom). Their score was the time it took them to finish and swallow!



(used marshmallows and peanutbutter chips and cut up q-tips)
RoUnD 2:Stuffed roaches..aka dates stuffed with cream cheese and chopped nuts for a crunchy effect.




Shanna ...how do those stuffed madagascar roaches taste? I hear the inside has a nice crunch.Stephanie and Justin had to leave early. I hope it wasn't to go to the ER after I fed him nuts during fear factor...I guess I should have asked about allergies before the fact.



RoUnD 3: Bubble gum blowing contest with 3 pieces of bubble gum...not as easy as it looks






RoUnD 4: Kitty Litter Clean up

We kept adding fresh warm poop (tootsie rolls)...but I think they were actually harder to swollow when they were warm.

The look on Russ' face...priceless!


Round 5: Little Fingers...deboned and in au jus sauce!

I think they missed the picture where I looked like I was going to gag...who knew vienna sausages tasted so discusting!


RoUnD 6: Vampire Blood- a shot of tobasco sauce!

every team member could participate and get -20 points just for drinking the shot...no time limit.


RoUnD 7: MONSTER Meatball eyeballs



RoUnD 8: Reaching hand in a bucket of ice to find the correct key to unlock pad lock


The winners! 1st place got movie tickets. 2nd place got a kneeder's gift card.
The newlyweds (2.5 years) Maybe next year they will be the pregnant nun and priest. *heh, Heh...j/K...another private joke from the party! :-)
What a cute couple...normally they look scary so they are actually in costume as a cute couple !

Yes...that was their costume. I guess the alternative was the boy from beaver dressing up as a hunter with his buckshot hat..,

Craig and Shanna..."winner winner chicken dinner" ...yeah they won all the games...we won't invite them next time! :-) j/k Other famous moments was Craig doing thriller and then, "elbow, elbow, wrist, wrist, wipe a tear...blow a kiss!"

Mike the flasher with his awesome tatoo...flasher part is another story! Wendy and her butterfly lashes...way cool. I thought she was flirting with me all night because she kept fluttering her lashes!



The Potato Head Family!
Is Mrs. Potato Head eyeing Mr. Potato Head?


The perfect teenagers! Tell me Doug...is that a mole on your ear? Jen...will you get off your phone?

Hope everyone had fun!

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

What a fun party!! Looks like the game turned out great.

Linda said...

How fun!! Mr and mrs potato head had the best costumes!!

Alison said...

Thanks for your vote mom...eventhough it is a little biased! :-)

Jen and her men said...

Great pictures!! You are the best game planner ever!! We should have parties together more often :)