Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankful for...

Andrea made a cornucopia in preschool and on the top it says:

I am thankful for playing with my sister, my family, and cleaning the bathrooms!

(Do you think that will last...I mean the cleaning the bathrooms?)

Michaela's 1st grade teacher told me today that it touched her heart that during music class yesterday, Michaela said she was thankful for her teacher.

I am thankful for a week of not teaching piano, a wonderful husband, the cutest kids that say the cutest things, my computer that lets me blog and keep in touch with people.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

I am thankful for a new post from you! By the way, can I borrow Andrea, my bathrooms really need to be cleaned.

Lori said...

Have a great Thanksgiving with the Dixon crowd. Tell everyone hi from us.

Anonymous said...

and we are thankful for you!

Rachel said...

Yay, we are thankful for you and your family.