Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Steen turned 2! Terribles...here we come!

This was a busy week...so I posted three posts all in one sitting. Make sure you scroll through all of them!
Steen turned two and we had a small family party with Diego! Go Steen Go!

Steen got a box full (42 pcs.) of Thomas the Train cars (off of Ebay). There SHOULD be no fighting over who gets the trains now...


Steen loved his cards as much as or more than the presents.



The kids had a blast with the Diego pinata. Poor Diego needed some first aid when it was over. Hopefully he has a first aid kit in his rescue pack. We also went on a treasure hunt finding items for Diego's rescue pack and the clues were in these Diego color books that the kids got to keep.

Steen holding his pinata before it got beaten up!

Go Steen Go!

4 comments:

Freddy and Mandy said...

Awww, the terrible 2's. I'm just now getting ready for the terrible 3's...

Rachel said...

He is such a good kid. I bet 2s will be wonderful.

I also thought it was hilarious how much he loved reading his cards.

Cynthia said...

Happy bday Steen, and wow all those Thomas trains, what a lucky boy!

I know Michaela and Kaitlyn don't look a lot alike, but in looking at these pics I acutally see more similarities between them.

Alison said...

The picture of Michaela with Grandma totally reminds me of Kaitlyn! How funny!