Sunday, May 31, 2009

End of the Year Craziness- The after school CELEBRATION!!!



So...if you scroll through the last 10 posts or so...you can see that we had a busy end of the school year!!!!! Talent Shows, Recitals, Dance Festivals, Graduation, Fieldtrips, etc! (****Please note that I finally figured out how to post video of Michaela and Andrea's talent shows and dance festival...I'd love for you to watch their talent shows since I worked so hard to figure out how to cut down the video in size so I could post!) All that craziness ended Friday and we had a little party to celebrate. I decided to have the party on Thursday and made a few calls. (I'm kind of last minute that way.) It was supposed to be for a couple of hours...but everyone was having so much fun it went well in to the afternoon. The kids had a blast!!!!! We'll have to do this again.

Here's a bunch of the girls in the jacuzzi.

The best part was this cool waterslide we borrowed from our neighbors. That is me going down the slide with Steen and Andrea. Way fun!

The boys hanging together....




Here is Steen and his buddy Luke going up the slide together

Cute Michaela!Friends eating popcicles.


Andrea in her cute new swimsuit with matching towel. Michaela has one too. (Lands End...shopping online...oh yeah!)


My friend Erika...

I ended up making homemade pizza...yum! Others brought chips and salad and stuff. All the moms came and hung out for at least part of it, so I got to celebrate with my friends as well. After all the end of the year craziness...this was a fun way to end. Summer laziness...here we come!

4 comments:

Linda said...

How fun! Very cute swimsuits and towels. Nice friends to loan you the water slide. Looks like everyone had a great time.

Cynthia said...

Oh fun- throw another party when we are out there!!
I really like the girls swimsuits and towels- very cute!

hillary said...

You HAVE had a lot of craziness! I thought there was a problem w/my reader when I saw how many posts you suddenly had! :) You are such a great, fun mom & your kids are awesome! Good job to the girls on their talent show & recital performances! It's really cute too that the whole school does a music festival! How fun!

Lori said...

Looks like the Wests are having lots of fun.