Sunday, January 3, 2010

Michaela was baptized!

Michaela was baptized by her dad yesterday! It was such an awesome day and she looked beautiful in her white dress.

Four other girls from our neighborhood/ward were baptized that day as well. Michaela and her friends all looked so beautiful in their white dresses.

The day was made extra special as we celebrated with family. Steven's parents flew in for the occassion and probably 25 of his aunts/uncles and cousins came. On my side, my mom and my brother and aunt and uncle were able to come. Thank you for those who came and showed support!

7 comments:

Bart and Em said...

Congratulations Michaela! We are so proud of you. You look BEAUTIFUL! We wish that we could have been there!

Jessica said...

I love the pictures of the girls in their white dresses. So pretty!

Linda said...

What a special day this was! I'm happy I could be part of it. I really loved the song the girls sang.

Lori said...

Thanks for letting us be a part of it. It was a very lovely day.

hillary said...

It's crazy you have a child old enough to be baptized! Life is happening so quickly. The picture of all the girls together in their dresses is SO cute! I love Michaela's dress! Your Christmas looks like it was wonderful. Hope you're doing/feeling well - you look great!

Cynthia said...

Congrats Michaela!! That is awesome. The picture of the girls in their white dresses with the snow behind them is beautiful.

Wendy and Spencer said...

We wish we could have been there too! What a special day!