Wednesday, March 17, 2010

35 weeks tomorrow and counting!



I'm starting to feel a little big...especially since everyone is starting to ask when the baby is going to be born and is SuRprIsEd that I still have fIvE mOrE wEeKs!!!!! I definitely have pOpPeD OuT! However, I was told by a 6 year old today (I won't mention any names) that her mom ( who happens to be the epitome of cute pregnant woman...but isn't due for 3 more months) is MuCh BiGgEr than I am! I told her NOT to tell her mom that! ;-) but secretly...it made me feel good.

For the benefit of my far away family that can't see how big I've really grown...here's the OtHeR less than flattering angle!


2 comments:

Cynthia said...

thanks for the second picture! Made me belive you actually look pregnant;)
Hope the next 5 weeks go by fast!

Jessica said...

CUTE BELLY! Can't wait for the little baby to come!