Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mother's Day!

Mother's Day had new meaning this year with a brand new baby. It meant when I got woken up to have a lovely breakfast in bed...I was soooo dead tired that it shows in my picture!

It also means that all the chocolate I got for mother's day and at church can't be eaten by me since it makes a VERY FUSSY baby! Boo hoo! My family made me a lovely dinner...thank you Steven!

And thank you to 4 of the reasons I love being a mom!
Reason #1
Reason #2
Reason #3
Reason #4

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that;s okay that you're tired. your hair looks amazingly good! and the food looks yummy. you're lucky to have a hubby who knows how to cook!

Helen said...

Happy Mother's Day. Elisa's dress is the most adorable I have ever seen. :)

Alison said...

It is Cynthia's...thanks Cynthia!