Saturday, July 5, 2008

July 4th

For July 4th, we got together with family at my house.





My sister Caisa with most of her family.








My sister-in-law Rachel and her son Garrett.










Hannah and McKay playing in the jeep...it doesn't move so good in the grass! I guess it isn't meant for off roading.












Steven made yummy pizza in the BBQ. Yes...in the BBQ! That is one of his specialties and it is good. Plus...it doesn't heat up the house.



The cousins played flag tag.










Grandma and the kids made graham cracker flags.






Steen and Jameson in the sandbox... it was sooo cute watching them play.







Then we had fun lighting off fireworks in front of the house. It was SOOOOOOOO much fun to watch Steen. He was hooting and oohing and aaaahing all night at the fireworks. In the picture above, I tried to get him to pose with Andrea, but he was too busy observing the fireworks.











The cousins had a blast! It's fun that my brother and sister and mom live so close.

6 comments:

Cynthia said...

What a fun 4th (I am amazed you already blogged it).
I love the idea of BBQ Pizza. Very creative and so are the graham cracker flags. Can't wait for the day when we can attend the party too!

Alison said...

We are counting down the years!!! Hopefully in 3 years you'll be partying with us!!!!

Sara Liechty said...

Sounds you like you had a great 4th!

Rachel said...

Great pictures! It was oodles of fun! Thanks for the invite! And we literally were counting down the years until Cynthia gets to come!

Lori said...

Glad to see you back blogging again. I have missed hearing what is happening with your family. Tell Steven way to go on his bike ride.

hillary said...

Those are the cutest graham cracker flags! I love them!