Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Kid Tag ...You're It!

My Sister Cynthia tagged Michaela and Andrea. it was so fun to ask the questions...try it with your little ones. I officially tag Spencer, Preston, Rachel, Rebecca, Izzy, Courtney, and Audrey.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Michaela: “Put away the dishes.”
Andrea: “Make the bed.”

2. What makes mom happy?
Michaela: “When you surprise her and go in the music room and say ‘practice time.’”
Andrea: “By putting the dishes away…I mean practicing”

3. What makes mom sad?
Michaela: “When you’re not obeying”
Andrea: “By I’m not practicing or if someone stands on the trash can.”

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Michaela: “I don’t know”
Andrea: “I don’t know.” (Apparently, I need to work on that one.)

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Michaela: “nice”
Andrea: “I don’t know…I think you like toys.”

6. How old is your mom?
Michaela: “Is this thinking or guessing…30 I don’t remember…35.”
Andrea: “hmm…I wanna get it right” (in response to Michaela saying guess.)

7. How tall is your mom?
Michaela: “How tall can mom’s grow to be?”
Mom: “ A tall mom might grow to be 6 feet.”
Michaela: “6 feet.” (I'm 5'8")
Andrea: “I don’t know.”

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Michaela: “I’m just trying to think…”
Andrea: “Help us practice.”
Michaela: “Reading your chapter books in bed and having little naps.”

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Michaela: “Takes care of the babies and cleans the house.”
Andrea: “I think she …when she needs to go somewhere I think she needs to go to Costco.”

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Michaela: “I don’t know…so you can do Andrea first. Uh…dance.” (not!!!)
Andrea: “I don’t know.”

11. What is your mom really good at?
Michaela: “Helping us clean up.”
Andrea: “Driving”

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Michaela: “I don’t know.”
Andrea: “I don’t know.”

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Michaela: “Teach piano.”
Andrea: “She makes things that she doesn’t know how to makes and sees if they taste good.”

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Michaela: “Chicken pasta.”
Andrea: “Pasta.”

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Michaela: “That she makes yummy chicken.” (Apricot chicken)
Andrea: “Cause she loves me.”

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Michaela: “The Queen in Sleeping Beauty.”
Andrea: “Curious George!!!”

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Michaela: “Practice.”
Andrea: “Practice.”

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Michaela: “That we both know how to play the piano.”
Andrea: “If you do your hair just like someone else did.”

19. How are you and your mom different?
Michaela: “I have blonde hair and you have short hair.”
Andrea: “Cause they have different hairs and color hair.”

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Michaela: “Because she tells me she loves me.”
Andrea: “Cause she always tells me.”

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

very cute! A couple of those made me laugh.

Rachel said...

Very cute!